Tuesday 26 January 2010

First dry session of the year

I finished work last friday so after chilling out in the morning I went out to stretch my legs seeing as it was the first dry day of the year. The skatepark was dry but still covered in sand and mud making things a bit more interesting when blasting around the place! I finally got myself a camera last week after about a year of not having one, went for a Panasonic Lumix LX3. I'm still getting to grips with it but here are a few test shots from yesterday.

Frodo

Dom

First time I've seen the park dry in ages! It was still bitter as fuck with that ice wind blowing in off the North Sea though.

Above and below: Frodo with a double peg grind at the Whitley Lodge shops


This obstacle in situated in the local primary school and there is a good gap to be had over the top of it off the draw bridge thing. No one stepped up today but it will get done soon..






This is my neice Ella, she's class!

No comments: